Business email access anywhere — on any device
Ready to transform your business? Begin the process by looking at the features and benefits of Microsoft Exchange, a business-class email communication server, designed for efficiency and security. Microsoft Exchange gives companies access to powerful business email and calendaring tools that are available on any device, from any location, as long as there is internet access.
Service teams at a job site can send immediate requests for repair equipment or schedule follow-up appointments instantly visible to an office manager. Sales teams can close sales and place orders right from the client site. The entire business process cycle gets a productivity and efficiency boost.
Microsoft Exchange brings optimal security and privacy to both the server and mailbox.
Microsoft Exchange is designed for business efficiency and security. Security protocols and spam firewalls help legitimate emails reach their destination without delay.
Benefits of Microsoft Exchange include these security features:
- Business email can be managed on your on-site servers or in a cloud solution. With either option, you control the user and group administration protocols. You can even delegate permissions to special users without giving them access to the entire management interface.
Customize email security settings to:
- Only accept messages from listed users, contacts, or groups
- Reject specific users, contacts, or groups
- Accept only users logged on to the Exchange system or the domain
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people. Microsoft Exchange actively protects your communications with built-in defenses against email threats.
- Multi-layered anti-spam filtering comes with continuous updates to help guard against increasingly sophisticated spam and phishing threats.
Microsoft Exchange empowers employees with efficient and modern workplace tools
The many benefits of Microsoft Exchange Server include helping to decrease the amount of time spent managing email messages and contacts. Emails are visually appealing and organized.
Intelligent Inbox features:
- Detect contact information updates
- Automatically populate a user’s calendar with flight or appointment details
- Options to move emails into custom folders or archive them.
Additional add-ins accelerate digital transformation
Adding Office 365 to Microsoft Exchange adds a bigger boost to business productivity. With Office 365, employees get 1 TB file storage and sharing, video conferencing, and access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint and more. Learn more about Office 365 features and
Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 is the latest version of Exchange and is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7.
Choose from Microsoft Exchange plans that offer a 50 GB mailbox per user or unlimited storage, DLP and hosted voicemail.
Pricing is based per user. A Microsoft Exchange subscription requires a year-long commitment. You can choose to pay the subscription cost all at once, or pay monthly.
Whichever level of cloud adoption you are ready to embrace, Nettology will work with you to seamlessly migrate your current email system into Microsoft Exchange. We offer many information technology services, and are Amazon Web Services and Office 365 specialists. Nettology has helped hundreds of small and mid-size businesses move to the cloud on their terms. We work with businesses all across the United States and offer on-site support to organizations in the greater Philadelphia area.