Cloud Hosting Solutions
Reduce business costs by eliminating total dependency on physical servers
Cloud Hosting solutions are a great way for a growing business to expand resources. With Cloud Hosting solutions, a business isn’t limited to the capacities of expensive-to-buy and expensive-to-maintain physical servers. With Cloud Hosting solutions, virtual servers handle increased workloads. These virtual servers can be added quickly, and quickly eliminated. This makes cloud hosting cost-effective, and a smart option for a growing business.
Cloud Hosting solutions are an effective strategy for handling business computing costs
A small to mid-size company exploring Cloud Hosting options will have many questions:
- Which Cloud Hosted solution is best for my company?
- Should we replace an aging physical server or move everything to a cloud server?
- Is the right option to move everything to the cloud or employ a mix of physical and virtual storage?
- Is Cloud Hosting a cost-effective option for a small to mid-size business?
As seasoned IT consultants, Nettology can answer all of these questions. We partner with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, two of the world’s top cloud providers. AWS and Azure provide a reliable, global infrastructure with a 99.99% uptime rating. Both provide a secure, SOX compliant environment.
Cloud Hosting, Philadelphia area and beyond
Nettology, as an end-to-end IT team, can migrate data, applications and email to whichever cloud environment you choose. We will migrate your data safely into the cloud and manage it for you. We help companies of all sizes utilize cloud technologies to increase productivity, enhance workflow collaboration and decrease operating costs. Cloud Hosting does not have to be an “all or nothing” decision! Hosting in the cloud can include on-premises, cloud-based, or a cloud hybrid solution.
Nettology’s Managed Cloud Hosting Solutions include:
- AWS Cloud Services
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Cloud Hosted PBX
- Physical to Virtual Conversions – We can design and implement a seamless conversion of IT infrastructure from physical servers to the virtual environment.
- Microsoft Exchange Virtualization – Increase network performance and availability.
- Dedicated Servers – Let’s discuss the various options available for Managed Hosting.
Nettology, based in Philadelphia, works with businesses throughout the United States. We specialize in IT support for small to mid-size companies.
Call us today to discuss Cloud Migration Services and Cloud Hosting Solutions.
Popular links on our website:
- Security risks in Windows Server and Exchange 2003
- Is It Time To Move To A Web Application Firewall?
- Computer Forensic Services
- IT Support Services
- Security and Privacy: The Next Generation of Firewalls
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- Data Loss Protection for Your Business
- Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
- Outsourced IT Services