Managed IT services to boost business success
Need an IT Assist?
In-house IT staff at a small or mid-size company is often overwhelmed. That’s why outsourcing specific projects may be a smart option. Get an IT Assist by choosing from Nettology’s list of managed IT services. Our seasoned team and skilled engineers love solving problems and implementing IT solutions.
Nettology’s Managed IT Services
Nettology provides “extra hands” for special IT projects. Our services range from technical administration and support to consultation for network design, and product recommendation and configuration. Outsourcing IT is a very economical way for a small to mid-size business to upgrade services or solve urgent issues.
Nettology offers many information technology support services, including:
- Emergency IT support
- Office 365 migrations
- IT Office relocation or new office network set up
- Setting up VoIP phone system
- Firewall upgrades / migrations
- Physical server upgrades / replacements
- Migrating data from a physical server to a cloud server
- Virus/Ransomware remediation
- Implementing a back up solution
- Configuring wireless access points
- New laptop configuration
- Network monitoring
- Patch Management
- Cisco support services
- Cyber security network assessments
- Password lock out
- Files can’t be found or can’t be saved
- Computer is too slow
- Document won’t print
- Creating/deleting user credentials
We can arrange for on-site support if your business is outside of the greater Philadelphia area.
Business Network Consulting Expertise
Looking for small business network consulting services? Nettology’s IT Assist brings you the combined resources of a seasoned network architect, system administrator, and security specialist. We design, set up, maintain, and secure computer networks.
Nettology Managed IT Services Specialities:
- AWS Consulting
- Microsoft Exchange Consultant
- VMware Consulting
- Office 365 Consultant
Learn more about Nettology’s approach to IT consulting, by reading our blog: “The Small Business Network Consultant is Dead”