Are you facing an Office Relocation or need a new Business Data Center set up?
Setting up a new business data center or relocating entire offices is a challenging task. Nettology’s team of experts understand the headaches this can cause for companies. Our Philadelphia IT support staff will get you up and running as soon as possible during and after a move in the greater Philadelphia, New Jersey or Delaware area.
Office Network Setup Services for Small to Mid-Size Businesses
Our managed IT support Philadelphia -based team can help with a network move or with the information technology challenges of a new site set-up. Whether you have a big or small business network infrastructure and are moving a few computers or making a sizable corporate infrastructure move, Nettology can have you READY FOR BUSINESS ON TIME and ON BUDGET!
We will take care of your network IT support needs from A to Z, while you focus on running your business. No matter how big the load, how many machines, or how much storage required, we’ll give you the IT assist you need so that your business runs smoothly.
What Nettology’s IT network support experts consider when planning an office relocation or new business data network:
- Reconfiguration of the Firewall and Network equipment
- Reconnecting or set up of VoiP phone systems and extension
- Coordination with Internet Service Provider
- Coordination with the Phone Service Provider
- Changing external IP addresses
- How are the remote users affected?
- What wiring is needed at the new space?
- Backing up and securing business network data prior to the move
- Reconnecting all business data networks and security services
- What unexpected things could occur?
Nettology can simplify the information technology challenges of office relocation or setting up of a new business data center. We provide onsite managed IT services in the Philadelphia area as well as remote IT support for small businesses throughout the United States.
Facing the IT challenges of an office move? Need a new business data center installed?
Call Nettology today and let’s discuss the details: 610-558-1730 or 888-330-5378 (toll free)
Popular links on our website:
- Security risks in Windows Server and Exchange 2003
- Is It Time To Move To A Web Application Firewall?
- Computer Forensic Services
- IT Support Services
- Security and Privacy: The Next Generation of Firewalls
- Cybersecurity Assessments
- Data Loss Protection for Your Business
- Hard Drive Data Recovery Service
- Outsourced IT Services