If you are a small business owner, you wear many hats. As your business has grown, your responsibilities have tripled. Now you’re feeling overwhelmed. If you fit this description, you’re not alone.
Business technologies reduce the complexities of running a business. Many of these technologies are now affordable, even for a small business owner.
Cloud Migration Advantages
- Files can be securely accessed anywhere via the internet, from any device.
- No need to send large documents via email.
- Data can be securely grouped by departments with permission restrictions.
- Dashboards give overviews of departments, tasks and projects, helping managers keep track of progress.
- Collaboration, teamwork and efficiency significantly improves.
An Office 365 Migration puts your office in the cloud
Migrating to Office 365 is a good choice for a small business with 10 employees or more.
Your employees are likely already familiar with Microsoft’s powerful Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook programs. Moving to Office 365 gives your team online and offline access to these powerful business applications as well as an enterprise-level email and calendar suite.
Office 365 cloud services also include planning and collaboration tools:
- Yammer – A company intranet for posting company-wide messages and updates.
- Planner – Create a plan, define workflows and delegate tasks.
- Flow – Take advantage of pre-loaded templates that automate workflows. These templates help you streamline your HR, Social Media Monitoring and Purchase Approval processes.
Office 365 is a subscription-based service. You pay per user, so adding or deleting employees is very flexible. And, because it is cloud-based, you’ll never have to worry about installing software updates. Subscribers receive automatic updates.
Nettology’s Cloud Migration Services can help you make a seamless move to Office 365.
Office 365 implementation can be tricky. Nettology helps you safely transfer email to Office 365 from virtually any platform; and move some — or all — of your existing applications and data into the cloud. We offer a full set of information technology solutions and services to support and safeguard your business processes and goals, including cloud consulting services. Let us help you devise and implement an Office 365 project plan or migrate on premise Exchange or any POP/IMAP to Office 365. Learn more.